Today is the day for another gift guide. This time I am talking about gifts for couples. Maybe you know a newlywed couple that you want to give a couples gift for. Maybe you just have some married friends or relatives that you don't know what to get for individually but want tog give a nice gift together? I have you covered with hopefully some unique ideas.
1. First up is a pair of his and hers watches. My husband and I actually got a pair of matching Movado watches for our wedding and I love having a matching watch with him. We don't match alot since we have such separate styles, but now we have the ability to at least match in this way. I found these adorable matching Fossil watches. I really like these ones because they are simple and versatile enough that they would match so many people's styles. You can find them HERE.
2. Another idea is an instantpot. Mainly because now only do I really want one but it benefits a couple or a whole family. Meals can be made quicker and the couple or family can benefit from a home cooked meals together. I found one at Target for a great price but the sale ends today, although I'm sure there will be tons of sales on them throughout the rest of the season. You can find it HERE.
3. If you know a couple that are newlyweds or maybe just bought a house, then this welcome mat would be a great gift! They are a great price and I love how you can add the established date AKA anniversary. You can find it HERE.
4. I found a coffee of the month club. Let's be honest, this would be a great gift for anyone but I particularly thought about couples because it is a great thing for them to share together. It is something couples can sit down and enjoy together and converse about (did they like the coffee? what did or didn't they like about it?). They are able to make it a shared experience. You can find a subscription HERE.
5. My husband and I received a Roomba last year for Christmas and it really was a great gift. I know they can be pricey which is why I put it under couples gifts. This would be great for couples to free up some of their cleaning time. We have ours running every day at the same time and it helps to clean up crumbs and hair from Bree and our pets. We still have to clean and still have to vacuum but it is less frequently and takes less time than before. You can find one HERE.
6. The last idea is a cooking class. This would make for a fun date night. I thought this would be something unique and fun for a couple to do together, especially for the couple that may have everything or not need anything. Finding a cooking class would be based on your or their location so I would google by you. If you are in the Chicago area there are several local places that have classes but you can also try The Chopping Block or The Wooden Spoon.
I hope this helped give you some ideas of what to get some of those couples you need to shop for. Happy Shopping!