As Christmas draws closer and closer, you may be wondering what to pick up those toddlers on your list. I find them to be difficult at times because they aren't yet bit enough for the big kid toys but too old for those baby toys. I put together a list for girls and for boy.
1. A doll is a great go-to for any little girl. I remember when American Girl dolls became popular which was right around the time I got too old for dolls. I secretly always wanted one though. They can get very expensive though so if you are looking for a similar, less expensive options I found another option called the Our Generation dolls. There are many options so just like American Girl dolls, you can find one that looks like the little girl. You can find them HERE.
2. A nice dress is a super cute option. Janie and Jack has super adorable dress options for little girls, most I would love for myself. They are currently 20% off. I found this adorable option with the faux fur because faux fur anything for a little girl is perfect! You can find it HERE.
3. The weather is starting to get bad. It is supposed to blizzard here in the Chicago area tonight so cold weather essentials are a must. I know little kids don't always want to wear them but that may change if they were in cute little animal shapes and fuzzy. You can find a pair HERE.
4. A cute little place setting is always a cute option Having something pretty and cute to eat off of can bring so much enjoyment to "eat time" as Bree calls it. She enjoys picking out the color place setting she wants and seems to eat better when there is a cute plate and when she was in control in deciding which one. I found an adorable option HERE.
5. Who else had Candy Land as a kid? I loved that game (and still do). I would say toddlers near the age of 3 would probably do best with a board game and Candy Land is a fun and easy option for kids to play. You can find it HERE.
6. A faux fur coat is adorable for any little girl and a cheetah print one is just too precious to pass up! Plus it will keep the little girl warm when dressed nicely during that cold weather. You can find an option HERE.
Since I don't have a little boy this was a harder category for me, but I did my best and hopefully this is helpful for you in finding a little boy gift.
1. A cute little cap is such a cute little gift. If their daddy is like my husband then they are probably used to seeing their dad with baseball caps and wants to copy along. How adorable is this little Under Armour version! You can find it HERE.
2. With the cold weather coming and snow storms on the horizon, a nice warm insulated coat is a good option for anyone on your list. I found this adorable option for a toddler boy at Old Navy. It is frost free and will keep them nice and warm this winter. You can find it HERE.
3. Most boys try to emulate their daddies so if their daddy is a handyman kind of guy then the boys may want to follow along. Obviously they aren't ready for adult size tools but kids versions are great options! I found this adorable toy chainsaw from Amazon. Based on the reviews, the safety features are impeccable so you don't have to worry about kids getting hurt. You can find it HERE.
4. A pair of snow boots is another fun option. Let's face it, when the snow hits the kids will want to go out and play! They will need warmth and to stay dry. I found a ton of cute options at Target all for great prices too! You can all the options HERE.
5. A cute sweater is another option. I know boys like to roughhouse and play dirty but sometimes boys do need to dress up a little and look nice. A cute little dinosaur sweater may actually get the boys to dress nice if they like dinosaurs. I know Bree is more accepting of getting changed if she gets to put on something with Peppa Pig. You can find this cute dinosaur sweater HERE.
6. This Mr. Bucket game is another old game. I did not own this one but I remember watching the commercials for it all the time. It really is the kind of game for either gender but it is something fun and easy to do for all toddlers and kids and also add a bit of extra play and running around while at it. You can find the game HERE.
I hope you found this list helpful for you. Feel free to leave whatever comments below!