Happy Tuesday! I can’t believe it is the first tuesday of 2022 and the first Tuesday Tidbits of the year! I hope everyone had a happy and safe new year. Ours was pretty lowkey. My father in law is still here as he was supposed to help watch the girls while we worked, however it ended up happening between my husband and me we were home for most of the break. The only ones that stayed up until midnight was Aubrey, my sister, and me.
It was a fine low-key celebration. There were fireworks a couple homes in the neighborhood were lighting off so we stood in our driveway and watched them. Aubrey had a glass of Martinelli’s sparking peach drink while my sister and I had a glass of prosecco. We work our jammies and stayed comfy. I think we all had great expectations for 2021 and, unfortunately, that did not happen. I do not have any expectations for 2022. I just hope and pray for more positive things this year.
New Years Reads:
I wanted to start this year’s Tuesday Tidbits with sharing some online reads to start the new year more focused and positive.
- Let’s Kick The New Year Off Right-Here Are 55 New Year’s Resolution Ideas for 2022– I really like these ideas because they are ideas that are positive and bring wellness. Examples include: read a book a month, clear out the clutter, give one compliment a day, workout to feel good and not be thinner, etc. There are many ideas I would like to incorporate into my lifestyle.
- These are Americans’ Top Financial Resolutions for 2022– Many of us, me included, have goals for our finances this year. This article gives some good tips for that goal.
- 62 Best New Year’s Quotes to Ring in 2022 with Joy– I often find inspiration in quotes, especially quotes from inspirational people. Here is an article filled with inspirational quotes by inspirational people.
- How To Be Successful: 15 Tips To Achieve Your Dreams Faster-Is this the year that you want to focus on that dream of yours? Here are some tips.
- The Best. The Worst. The 2021 Recap– Wanting to do a quick look back at the year that just passed? Here is a fun recap.
What’s Been Inspiring Me:
–@boxwoodinteriors– pantry goals HERE
–@byannmoreau– Simple but beautiful tabletop goals HERE
–@kids.eat.in.color– Simple chocolate Avocado pudding HERE
-If you are into journaling, here are great ideas for January to get you inspired HERE
-If you are looking to declutter and purge for the start of the year, you can find a January purge checklist HERE
-If you are looking for some fun, new family activities, you can find a January family fun bucketlist HERE
What’s On My Wishlist:
The content contains affiliate links. When you click and shop the links, I receive a commission.
Leave a Reply